Indigenous Business Month Coomera Connector Central Black Coffee…
The Coomera Connector Central team will host its first Black Coffee event, To gather, together. This is a high-level briefing and introduction to key businesses and stakeholders relating to the project.
There will be numerous other events and pathways to connect Indigenous businesses to the project over the next 4 years, however, this will be the first relating to initial packages of works.
- The Coomera Connector is Southeast Queensland’s largest road infrastructure project.
- This project is the Stage 1 Central package on the Gold Coast (Helensvale Road to Smith Street Motorway) and is currently in design with construction to start in 2024.
- Indigenous Business opportunities for the following: Road construction, bridge construction, traffic management, bulk earthworks, drainage works and concreting works for bridges, retaining walls, footpaths and kerbs, landscaping and vegetation management, environmental services, cleaning and maintenance services, scaffolding, electrical engineering, labour hire, waste management, and fencing.
Businesses will have the opportunity to hear about:
- Key packages and scope of works
- How to register your business
- How the procurement packages work
- How the contracts and payment terms work.
Date: Wednesday October 25, 2023
Time: 3:00 pm – 5.00 pm
Location: 144 Montague Road, West End
RSVP: Is a must via the Black Coffee website as catering is provided and spaces are limited.